Monday, July 23, 2007

Check'em out!

Happy Monday friends! Wanted to let you know I've added a few great blogs to my list!

First is Solace for the Soul, my friend Amy. We've been friends for 15 years now??? We live 2 1/2 hours apart but have one of those relationships that can go a year w/out seeing each other and instantly pick up where we left off - love it! She's real, genuine, passionate about life and her Creator, and adores her family and ministry. Visit her site and be blessed!


I also added another dear friend of mine who is a new blogger. God's Gal. Deb, is one of my favorite people in the world! Hysterical lady! Deep and goofy wrapped up more perfect together than I've ever seen it! So in love with her God and her family! Has a twisted sense of humor - I like!!! Stop by and say hi!

Then we have From His Pen. This is Bill. You HAVE to check him out. Authentic! Real! Hilarious! Thought Provoking! Why are you still here?.....

Last one for today is my Canadian Beauty, Cheryl at In a Foreign Land. We were actually neighbors 2 years ago for about a year and have talked more since we started blogging just a month ago - so sad. I love her thoughts on life and the wisdom she shares!

I know adding 4 blogs might be a bit much. But I realized today that each morning I go check out all of these sites and am totally blessed and thankful I did. Why am I not sharing them with you? Enjoy!!! Thank me later =)