Sunday, July 29, 2007

Oh The Power!

So one cannot dispute the Power of Prayer or the Power of our Faithful God! My father in law, Kimball, just arrived here in town. My mom-in-law, Lynda, drove down from Eugene today (165 miles) Kimball had to be the passenger for the first time ever. The Doctors took his license away yesterday. I would have loved to be a fly in that car! But did you catch it??? HE'S HERE!!!! Totally amazing! He looks fantastic!

The docs ran a couple CT Scans yesterday and failed to find any clotting in his chest, heart and lungs, or brain. The next step is an MRI. They feel the grand maul seizure could be blamed on one of his many meds or complications from the Lupus. Either way, questions need to be answered and a solution would be wonderful. But having said that...HE'S HERE! I mean really, to what could we possibly attribute his arrival today outside the fact that so many of you are praying for him and God is, yet again, proving Himself to be bigger and badder than I sometimes give Him credit for!

Now, regarding my opening sentence, I must ask my own self a question...Would I be praising God the same right now if the circumstances were different? As God would happen to have it lately in my life, He has been speaking to me very loudly regarding this exact issue - and I have to say my answer is...Absolutely! God is not only faithful, He is just! He is all knowing! His thoughts and ways are higher than ours! I cannot and will not always comprehend His will or orchestration of things. But I do know, that right now- this very moment, is all we're promised! I am sure of this because I'm in this moment. Kimball is here, this moment, this is what we have and know and can count on! I will praise God for this! And only He will get the glory and to Him only it belongs!

We will continue to put our hope in the Lord. We will continue to pray for healing...however, or wherever, God chooses to heal. We trust that His perfect will will continue to unfold...and we wait in expectation...

Thank you for praying for our family! Please continue to do so as you feel lead and know that we are so very grateful!


Here's a face to put with your prayers. This is Kimball and Kota 3 years ago in Maui 3 months after Kimball's quintuple bypass surgery! He's a medical wonder I tell ya!