Monday, July 23, 2007

What a sight - What a sound!

My daughter and Shell (our, basically, adopted 19 yr old) just walked out to our front porch with guitars in hand. It's after 10 pm, Monday night. The air outside is warm. It's a beautiful summer evening! I am sitting here in the dining room listening to the most beautiful worship music and singing come from underneath the starry sky. There they sit in and under God's enormous and marvelous creation singing to Him a couple love songs! Life doesn't get much sweeter than this!

Shell leaves tomorrow to Indonesia on a missions trip with FCA - Please pray for the lives that will be touched and changed there... And for Shell - she's nervous!

Here's a song Kass, my daughter, and I wrote - "Lead Me On". She wrote the music then we co-wrote the lyrics. She blesses me! Sorry about the wind chimes in the back ground =o