Monday, July 16, 2007

Deep Thoughts - At least for me...

So I just picked up a book today by Bill Myers titled Eli. I was at the bookstore with my husband who has become an avid reader. He is reading 10 books in 10 weeks. He's blogging about his adventure along the way - cool stuff. I was just browsing behind him when a cool shade of green caught my attention...I pulled the book off the shelf and read this on the cover... "What if Jesus had not come until today? Who would follow Him? Who would kill him?" I had to get it! I can't get those questions off my mind. It's hard to even think about them. OK - so I've just sat here for about 3 1/2 minutes staring blankly at the screen trying to offer some sort of weak, at best, answer but I can't! First of all - to put my mind in the mode of not having had Jesus already and to be introduced to a Saviour for the first time in this world today - yah, see, that thought didn't even make sense! How about this - How would YOU answer those questions? I can't wait to read this book!