Friday, July 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged!


Aahhh, I feel so special! Really! Mandy Tagged me - thanks girl...

Here's how it works. I answer these questions and tag 5 bloggers to do the same. Here goes...

5 things I wanna do before I die:

1- Live
2- Learn to play the guitar
3- See my mom and family come to know the Lord!
4-Know that I have completed the ministry He has given me
5-Eat shrimp again!

5 things I can do:

1-Pop my hips out of joint
2-(long, long pause before coming up with 4 more things) make mean Molasses cookies! (husband groans, oh-yah!)
3-make people laugh! (husband amens!)
4-be a good friend (husband laughs....really!)
5-slap husband and get a way with it!

5 things I cannot do:

1-Not ask someone if they're OK when it looks like they're not.
2-Play guitar...yet
3-the splits
4-go a day w/out dusting or sweeping
5-keep my mouth shut when I see a child being demoralized in public

5 things that make a man attractive to me:

1-SENSE OF HUMOR!!!
2-his smile
3-boldness in his faith
4-plays like a kid with kids
5-when he can laugh at himself

5 celebrities I crush on:

I don't know if I crush on them but they are cute to me
1-Harrison Ford
2-George Clooney
3-Ryan Seacrest
4-Harrison Ford
5-Harrison Ford

OK - that was exhausting! But fun! Thanks for the tag Mandy!

Here are the 5 bloggers I am tagging... Have fun!!!

Solace Girl


God's Gal

My Man

Gretchin

In a Foreign Land