Thursday, July 12, 2007

Prayer in the Journey...

Hey friends and family! I need your help. Some of you know that I am in the process of writing a book. I have been at it for 4 plus years now. It's on a very sensitive subject - please email me for details if you're interested (I have a good reason for this) but I'd love to share about it with you! I'm asking you all to pray over this venture & for me in this journey. This is a project I am passionate about completing and know it will minister to many women and young girls. The prayer needs are endless. Those of you who are writers understand this I'm sure! I just want to submit this entirely to the Lord. Lay it at His throne and have Him direct and lead as he sees fit. I want to be faithful to "complete the ministry he has given me" 2 Tim 4:5.

Thank you all - I will give updates along the way!