Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I've moved!

If you're here - you should be HERE. That is if you came here on purpose!

I've switched over to Wordpress. I dragged my feet a tiny bit on this because I didn't want to inconvenience any of my blog friends...And I really hope this isn't an inconvenience to you! So....

If you have me linked anywhere in your blogs (linked in a post or a blogroll) and you are able to, please switch my address to http://kassota.wordpress.com

If you are a subscriber, I am humbled, I mean really - thanks. Here is the new feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/wordpress/UJJW

If you are not subscribed to this blog or my new one and would like to be, read this great post discussing how to subscribe. If you already have an RSS feeder/reader, would you be willing to add me to it?

Tell all your friends about the new address. This will be my last post at Blogger, but it will always be active in case you need to refer to this post for the addresses.

So go on over and check out my new home and make yourself comfortable!