Saturday, August 11, 2007

Calling All Prayer Warriors!

I am sorry to post that my precious Father-in-Law has come down ill again. The seizure he had a couple weeks ago caused him to come down with pneumonia. In the process of discovering this, doctors have also come to the conclusion that he will need an angiogram/plasty to possibly put stints in his heart to open up his arteries.

All these health problems have been caused, primarily, from lupus. That being said, this makes him a much more special case as his immune system is very low. We do not know how well he will fair through this next procedure. He is expected to have surgery no later than Tuesday. All the family is going up to Eugene to be with him and Lynda, my mom in law.

Kimball, my dad in law, is only 65. He is retiring in 6 weeks. They are moving down here to Southern Oregon to be with the rest of us and the Grandkids. He is planning to minister in any way he can here for as long as the Lord will allow. I pray the Lord will choose to give Kimball many, many more years!

I know you all will be faithful to pray...so thank you ahead of time and Lord Bless You All! I will keep you posted as often as I can...

Much Love to you!