Sunday, August 12, 2007

Monday, Monday - La-la-la-la-la-la

Did you sing along with my title up there? Mama's & the Papa's...

Anyway...it's actually Sunday night. Brent and I are sitting next to each other in bed, each on our laptops, spending quality time with one another, talking to other people on their blogs. It takes a secure relationship to do this hours on end...

We leave tomorrow for Eugene to be with B's parents. Dad's surgery is scheduled for Tuesday. I will keep you all posted the minute I can, I promise! Thank you all again and again for your prayers, thoughtfulness, concern and kind words.

I was checking my blog tonight to find yet another comment regarding my father in law and became very overwhelmed. Not just "overwhelmed" but "very overwhelmed". I cannot believe the relationships that have been created and built on in such a short time. I have been blogging now for only a month and a half and have found some of the most genuine friendships with some of the most incredible people. You all have blessed me in so many ways. I did not know what to expect when I started blogging - but I do know I didn't see this coming! I am so grateful to have found you all! I truly feel like my life has enriched as I read your blogs, your personal thoughts, your confessions, your wisdom, your thoughts on God and Worship, your view on life. Thank you for sharing - thank you for inviting me in!

Philippians 1:3 - Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God!