Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cuz I'm A WOMAN!

Ya know why I'm so stinkin' happy today? Brent and our son just left for a 2 day camping trip! Cool in and of itself. But my man is doing something with our son that I ain't doin'. That's right friends, it's Birds & Bee's time! And because I am a woman (hands raised in the air rejoicing my brilliant God) I don't have to have this talk with him!

I thought about my single mama friends and what I'd do if I were also a single mom...HIRE SOMEONE! I've no shame! I highly recommend it in fact.

I had no problem talking to Kass about this - but there's something about me and my little boy...I can't explain it. I would be cracking up the whole time! And I just can't draw all that well. Besides, Kota would be making jokes and would likely walk away with a lot more questions than answers. Brent can command attention much better than I can, and so I pass the baton to him!

So they'll do some fun guy stuff... fishing, f**ting, eating lots of junk, burping, scratching...good bonding-like things. Brent will cleverly sneak the "talk" in there and hope for the best! And they'll come home enlightened - hopefully Kota more than Brent!