Thursday, August 2, 2007

Discovery...

I'm alone for the next 2 nights. Don't feel bad for me - it's not all that terrible. I've been able to catch up on a lot of things. Cleaning, listening to music, cleaning, laundry, writing, working, cleaning. In the course of my day alone I have discovered several things...

I have discovered -

1-Ants were sneaking in through the floor vent in my living room!
2-Not diluting toxic bug spray can burn your lungs when sprayed while standing in front of a fan!
3-The movie I took back to Blockbuster didn't have the dang movie in it!
4-A box of Whoppers from Blockbuster is only 1 serving - Yoo-Hoo!!!!
5-I hate the T.V.
6-I cut my elbow and didn't even know it.
7-I don't like not having my family near me =(
8-Newborns are fascinating to watch - I saw my niece, Ava, tonight!
9-I have a callous on my left hand from sweeping!
10- I found this under my daughters bed. To be young again having this topping the worry list...

63
x24
____
252
1260
____
1512 ...... Hours left of summer!