Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lets Get Serious

So I have been frequenting Friendly Christians Blog. He used to be "From His Pen" and had very good reason and cause to change his title. He explains it here. Anyways...Since Friendly Christian started this week it has received quite a bit attention! I mean A LOT! The Friendly Atheists Blog inspired Bill to start FC. So you probably get a good idea just from that what it's about.

But I encourage you to go check it out...really! It has raised so many different emotions and feelings in me as I read comment after comment on questions like, "Does the word "Christian" make your stomach turn?" Much of the comments are heart breaking, confusing, thought provoking, and very convicting. I think it's great to look, think and go outside our bubbles and see into the thoughts of those who want nothing to do with our bubbles! Please take time to visit FC...Tell me, and Bill, what you think...