Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Road Trip!


So we're heading back home this morning. My father in law will probably go home in a couple days. We will continue to keep all of you up to date on his progress..AND we are trusting there will indeed be progress!!!

So, although I won't check blog land until after I get home tonight, I have to ask you all a question...How do you deal with long road trips? We have 2 kids 10 & 13, and they do very good actually. But it's me!!! I can't read in the car...I will blow Holy Chunks if I try. If Brent has his ipod I'm usually forced to listen to cheesy 80's rock and ballads! If Kass has her ipod playing I have to listen to the same Paul Wright and Toby Mac songs over and over and over until one wished horrible things on someone else =o Then Kota, he sits directly behind me and insists very 3 minutes I turn around and look at what he's drawing or reading...again, Holy chunks! I love road trips - but just not with these people!

How do you make the best of the road?