Saturday, August 18, 2007

This is the life!

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon (the first batch was burning) but luckily we've yanked all the batteries out of our smoke detectors that the smoke alarms didn't wake us up instead! All our kiddos were in the kitchen making us breakfast in bed! Rachele is our adopted daughter (not by law - by choice =) and she got the ball rolling on this! As I was finishing reading my mans blog this morning (he paid homage to our marriage), the tears were streaming down like mad and here walks in 3 of the most adorable people in the world with breakfast in tow...aaahhhh!

Then they present a basket of goodies to us! Gift cards galore! Good & Plenty and Dutch Bro's coffee bucks for me! Starbucks card and sprinklers for Brent! They know us too well!

So this is how our 17th year has begun...I couldn't be more happy! I am so richly blessed! My coffee cup runneth over!

yes those are mine and B's Macs in the background