Friday, August 17, 2007

Round 2!

I think I'm gonna puke! I mean, blow Holy Chunks...sorry...

This is the day my kids have waited for since the end of June. High School Musical 2 made its debut at 5:00 Pacific Time today! As if 1 wasn't enough. I am ashamed to admit that even I know the words and moves to the first movie.

Even though we are knee deep in a room addition - life as we know it has STOPPED! It's all about Troy Bolton and no one else...Mom who?!! So in the middle of a great scene I keep asking my kids for help - I'm getting a huge kick out of it too! This will be the first of 82 times we will be tortured with this Disney Classic. Oh my- I just peaked at a scene...over actors!

Confession: I know every word to every song from the original Grease! Although I poke fun at my kids, I must admit that was me in the late 70's. I lived and breathed all things Grease! I crushed on Danny Zuko and cried the first time I saw him sing "Stranded At The Drive-In" when Sandi bailed on their date...sniff-sniff... So I know exactly what's going on inside my kiddo's little minds and hearts. To be young again! What a time!

What's your favorite movie and why?