Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Friends, this Saturday the 18th, Brent and I will celebrate our 16th Anniversary! I won't get mushy here - but if you're hankering for a warm fuzzy go here.

We have no major plans for Saturday. In fact, we don't have one plan at all to celebrate our big day! But...we get to spend the entire weekend together as a family building Dakota's bedroom, painting the girls' room and just "being". I like that! I love to do things like this.

Each day with Brent (i'm gettin my cheesy on) is awesome! But it's true! We just love to be together and I can't think of anyone else I would rather spend my days with. Then to have the whole family a part of our Anniversary makes me realize all we have accomplished together and how far we've come. Hmmm...sounds like a song =)

How do you all celebrate milestones in your relationships? Wedding anniversaries, dating anniversaries, it's been a month since our 1st kiss anniversary...Anything you can think of! I'd love to know?